Friday, December 11, 2009

Snow Day

I have been having a very hard time getting in the Christmas spirit this year. For me it does not start feeling like Christmas until we get snow. I live in Western New York so by the end of October our weather is pretty unpredictable. It is not unheard of to have snow on Halloween. This year the temperatures have been fairly mild and there has been no snow in sight. Until yesterday. When I woke up there was no snow but I turned on the tv and saw that school was closed. I waited for the official phone call and then went back to bed. When I woke back up there was a beautiful dusting. Today I woke up to this:

No this is not a bad picture...it was that snowy. We started off with a two hour delay but within an hour I got the call that school was closed again today. What a wonderful start to the weekend!

Stay tuned for Snow Day part 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment