Friday, December 11, 2009

Snow Day Part 2

Charlie loves snow days almost as much as me. He gets me all to himself and he gets to go out as much as he wants. Let me tell you, this dog LOVES snow! He hates the rain but he absolutely loves running through the snow and burrying his nose in it. I decided to go out and enjoy it with him. I also snapped a few pictures
Here is Charlie with his coat on all ready to go out.
Here he is playing in the snow.
Face full of snow. I tried to get a picture of him with his head completely covered but he was too quick.
After running around like crazy, Charlie was ready to come in and warm up.
After all that fun, he was ready for a nap.

I have been pretty lazy this morning despite my huge to-do list. On the agenda for this afternoon: clean, bake cookies, and maybe some Christmas shopping later on.




No comments:

Post a Comment