Saturday, May 1, 2010

What's In My Purse

A while back (while I was being a crappy blogger), I kept seeing these posts pop up in my Google Reader. At the time, I thought it was such a great idea and ran out to take the picture. Then, the picture just sat on my camera. Now that I'm getting back on the blogger bandwagon, I decided to make this my first post.


So, what's in my purse? The top row features most of the medications that I carry. My favorite is the Claritin eye drops. My first sign of an allergy attack is itchy eyes and these work almost immediately. I also carry Ibuprofin (for the husband) and Tylenol (for me since we are TTC). One of my must-haves is New Skin. This is a life saver when breaking in new shoes or wearing shoes for the first time in a while. A little dap and the irritation is gone. The top row also contains some hand sanitizer, a travel size hairspray, mirror, and iPod earbuds.

In the middle we have some winning lottery tickets that I have yet to redeem (from Christmas), my wallet, Petco reward card, $5 (amazing since I don't usually carry cash), Smashbox O-Glow (for when I need a little color in a pinch), various lip glosses, nail clippers (another must have for hangnails), chapstick, lotion, and Metro Chic nail polish).

At the bottom we have an old grocery list, a card for the dog groomer, a bracelet, my thumb drive, an Easter pencil, my husband's coin for serving in Afghanistan, a Listerine whitening strip, a hair tie, a mini nail file, and my sunglasses.

As you can see, I have TONS of stuff in my purse. The really good thing that came of this was that I was able to reorganize when I put everything back in. I threw out the old grocery list and put all of those lip glosses and other makeup items in a pouch.

I hope you enjoyed seeing what's in my purse!

No comments:

Post a Comment