Saturday, May 1, 2010

I suck

Apparently I lied when I said that you could expect some good posts from me. This past month totally got away from me. Right before spring break I was faced with some possible career changes and I have spent the time since then deciding my course of action. This week it became official that I will be leaving my current teaching job at the end of the school year. I will definitely miss my kids and colleagues but I think this was the best decision for me. I am not exactly sure where the road will lead from here. I currently teach special education but I would really like the opportunity to teach general education. Unfortunately, there are not any general ed. opportunities right now at my school. I have also been investigating some alternative career paths, some of which I am very interested in. Whatever happens, I know better opportunities are ahead of me.

I don't want to promise a bunch of great posts ahead and have it turn out like last time. So, I will just say, keep an eye out for some more frequent updates as I get my head back on straight. Thanks for sticking with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment