Monday, January 11, 2010

Nail Polish Love: Sephora by OPI Too Good for Him

On New Year's Eve I decided to drive an hour to the mall that has Sephora and Forever 21. Forever 21 was a complete disaster. I have seen some really cute stuff from there but I can not handle digging through the piles of clothes to find the cute stuff.

After fleeing from Forever 21, I booked it to Sephora in search of Nars Orgasm blush and a fun nail polish to wear that night. Sadly, they were completely sold out of the blush so I went for my trusty Smashbox Soft Lights in Prism. I also happened to find a perfect nail polish for the night. I give you Too Good for Him:



Here it is shown by itself. This is how I wore it that night. I don't usually wear glitters alone but I really liked this look. This isn't the best picture but the polish is a pinkish purple, blue, and silver glitter.

A couple of days later I decided to try it over another polish. A couple of months ago I purchased OPI's Pamplona Purple. I really like the color but it seemed better suited for spring/summer. However, Too Good for Him toned it down perfectly. I LOVED this combination. It even got a few compliments at work on Monday.



Sorry about the poor quality of pictures. I really need to find a better location wtih good lighting to take them.

No comments:

Post a Comment